Thank you, Anshdaraj (AnshdaRNaught) for nominating Marjorie’s Mix for the Liebster Award. Very kind of you to include me in your list of nominees.🙂
Go check out Anshdaraj’s blog at: http://anshdaraj.wordpress.com creative & thought-provoking.
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Nominate 11 other Bloggers.
4. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
Q & A Session:
1. What got you into blogging? I had been researching blogging for a couple of years and following blogs. I kept thinking, I can do that. One day I decided to just stop thinking about it and did it. Happy I did because I really enjoy blogging and getting to know a diverse group of individuals filled with creativity. I love that none of the Bloggers styles are identical. Many unique Bloggers to get to know.
2. If you were a stranger who had just met you, what would you like about yourself the most? My optimism
3. Your favorite singer? This is difficult to answer because I love so many genres of music. I love many gifted singers. I will say, Toby Mac because of his inspiring mountain moving music. 💞
4. If you could, what would you change in the world? I would change the existence of Covid-19. It would no longer exist.
5. Who is the person closest to you, and why? My son Caleb is the closest person to me because he is a autistic that needs 24/7 care. I am his caregiver.
6. One movie that changed your life? I will currently say, the movie/documentary “Out of the Shadows”. So much has been brought to light with human trafficking and not all shocking events belong to conspiracy. I am more aware of what I watch and MSM is no longer a part of that.
7. What is one thing you would do differently from your parents/guardians when you have children? I was less conservative.
8. What did you wish to become when you were a child? A journalist
9. If you were born again, what would you do differently? Ugh, I wouldn’t want a repeat. Plus, all those lessons were meant to be learned. Lessons are part of the journey.✔️
10. One experience that changed your life for better or for worse? Jesus. I spent many years as a prodigal child. Then, discovered that He never gave up on me. My life is much better with the experience of Jesus.
11. [I don’t see a question 11] 🙂
I further nominate:
Questions for the nominees:
1. Which of your blog posts is your favorite and why?
2. Three adjectives that describes you.
3. Do you have a favorite television show?
4. Other than WordPress, do you have a favorite social media site?
5. Do you have a hobby that you pursue offline?
6. What changes do you expect to see in your life one year from now?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you move to?
9. What was the name of the last book you read?
10. Have you ever traveled outside your Country?
11. What is one aspect of your life that you would like to improve upon?